Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hello,

Here's some of the work I've been up to just lately.  Time goes by so quickly and it's about a month since my last post.  I've been pretty busy of late what with one thing or another but it's great when I get the chance to paint for hours at a time :).  The piece below is the latest work i've completed and I really enjoyed creating it.  I love making up little fantasy landscapes where I can get carried away with creating my own little plants, scenes and the like.  This one is pretty calm and thoughtful.



Here's an illustration I did of Tiny Dancer for Amelias Magazine.  It was based on the video for the song 'Who Am I?'.  I really liked the track so I was keen to illustrate something for it.  If you get the chance check out the video.


That's it for now, have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment