Tuesday 22 December 2015

Hello,

So Christmas is getting ever closer and I've been getting everything together ready for the break.  Yesterday I finished the last of the work for my Advent Calendar over on Instagram so just three more days to go!  I've had a lot of fun doing that little project.  It's the first time I've done something like that and it feels a bit weird now all the work is finished especially as It seems like I've been working on it for a long time.  There has been so much Christmas drawing all in a relatively short space of time.  I'm sure i'll end up doodling some sprouts or something over Christmas :).  I'm looking forward to having some sketchbook doodling time which doesn't happen often enough.  So here's some of the work from the past week or so.

A Partridge in a Pear Tree






I hope you have a lovely break and Christmas.  I'll be post the rest after the big day!  Now off to cook and present wrap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment