Sunday 13 December 2015

Hello,

So in the last week I've been drawing more Christmas images for my Advent Calendar Instagram challenge here.  I'm having lots of fun doing this little project although it is a busy time of year so it's been a challenge to fit it around everything else, still, so far so good :).  It's good to be pushed to create the work fast and then move on.
An image I knew I wanted to make from day one was something based around the film Scrooge starring Alastair Sim.  I always watch a lot of films based on A Christmas Carol at Christmastime but this one is my favourite, black and white, crackly and very atmospheric.  I also wanted to take something that was authentic to the book, and the ghostly image of Jacob Marley appearing in the doorknob of Scrooge's home before his night of visitations is one of my favourites.  Apart from that there's quite a lot of food this week!  I hope you enjoy this weeks selection.

Mince Pie

Baubles

Gingerbread Biscuits

A Christmas Carol - Jacob Marley

Hot Chocolate
I'll be back next week with the next batch of images.  I think I heard it may snow here tomorrow!!  Brrrr.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment