Sunday 10 April 2016

Hello again,

So it's been a back to normal week busying around.  I also enjoyed some of the sunshine whilst out and about.  I do like spring, starting to see things grow again and seeing the first flowers always gives a bit of a lift I think.
I've been drawing more food related things.  Below is an illustration of my favourite smoothie, Banana, yoghurt and peanut butter.  It is delicious and I do get through a lot of the yoghurt and peanut butter I have to say.  The best thing is to freeze the bananas then you don't need any ice, and adding a splash of milk just thins it a little and gives it a better consistency I think.  Just dollop a bit of it all in whizz it all up and you're good to go! yum!





Above is one of the lovely window boxes I saw whilst out wandering.  I loved the combination of colours and plants.
So, I'm back to a Sunday afternoon of drawing and painting.  Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment