Saturday 7 January 2017

Hello and happy new year!  It seems like a very long time ago since Christmas and New Year now, I can't believe it's already one week since New Years.  I had a lovely break spending some time with family and then I came back to London full of enthusiasm to get back on working.  I hope you all enjoyed your break if you had one.
I'm sure you know by now my trip to Barcelona was one of the highlights of last year for me.  I found it so inspiring and have been making work about it ever since.  Below is something I completed recently based on a beautiful square Placa Reial (I especially liked the fountain and lamps).  I came across it whilst out walking on my first afternoon and instantly knew I wanted to create some work around it.  I hope it conveys some sense of the heat and light of a summer afternoon.
Just a quick post today, I'll be back soon with more.  Until then Happy New Year and I hope you've had a great start to 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment