Sunday 5 February 2017

Hello again,

I thought I'd share a piece of work I've completed just recently.  I could carry on making endless work about my travels I have to say as I've really enjoyed taking inspiration from my trip and creating illustrations on that theme.  I still have lots of ideas left to explore.   Travel is just the BEST thing for inspiration especially when you visit somewhere for the first time.
I really wanted to be able to sit and sample tapas at one of the little bars at La Boqueria but it was always really busy when I went there.  I did end up buying some tasty snacks though (of course, sampling local food is always a highlight of any trip!) and I loved the displays, the fruit and vegetables in particular were always pretty impressive.


That's it for now I'll be back soon until then have a great week x

No comments:

Post a Comment