Sunday 20 August 2017

Sunny days

Hello there,

I've had a busy few days of organising and planning as I am re-designing my website.  This is a pretty big job for me but something I've wanted to do for a while so I thought I'd better get on with it.  I didn't realise quite how long it takes to transfer everything over or how much downtime there would be so I'm currently without a website!  I'm hoping it won't take too long until it's up and running and hopefully looking more organised, fingers crossed!
In the meantime here's an illustration I completed on a lovely sunny day but I never blogged about.  A lovely pot of iced tea.  I'm still convincing myself that we're just having a late summer here and it is on its way!
I hope you've had a good week.  Right back to sorting out my images! :)
Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment